12 Feb 2022 18:30:15 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (23)
- Testers (63 / 2 / 1)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 3
- 77.96% Coverage
- License: artistic_2
- Perl: v5.6.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (45.94KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionTODDR Todd Rinaldoand 1 contributors
- Todd Rinaldo
Changes for version 0.028
- Update test for our FreeBSD results
- GH #122 - Support two-arg open, read/write, and understand pipes
- Add strict guards for additional keywords: readdir, telldir, rewinddir, seekdir, closedir, readlink, mkdir, rmdir
- Revert to old symbol resolution technique.
ModulesAllows tests to validate code that can interact with files without touching the file system.Provides a class object for Test::MockFile to give out for opendir calls.Provides a class for Test::MockFile to tie to on open or sysopen.
Module Install Instructions
To install Test::MockFile, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Test::MockFile
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.