26 Jan 2022 19:00:38 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (23)
- Testers (7 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 3
- 78.93% Coverage
- License: artistic_2
- Perl: v5.6.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (42.42KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionTODDR Todd Rinaldoand 1 contributors
- Todd Rinaldo
Changes for version 0.025
- Fix typo in chmod mock. Was accidentally calling chown.
- Fix dependency on Text::Glob. It is now a runtime requirement.
Changes for version 0.024_01
- GH #83: Get Solaris testers passing.
- Remove all use of "$!" in tests as this has tranlation problems.
ModulesAllows tests to validate code that can interact with files without touching the file system.Provides a class object for Test::MockFile to give out for opendir calls.Provides a class for Test::MockFile to tie to on open or sysopen.
Module Install Instructions
To install Test::MockFile, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Test::MockFile
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.