24 Jan 2019 19:17:44 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (23)
- Testers (572 / 30 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 3
- 79.94% Coverage
- License: artistic_2
- Perl: v5.6.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (30.63KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionTODDR Todd Rinaldoand 1 contributors
- Todd Rinaldo
Changes for version 0.018
- Properly handle open and sysopen file handles going out of scope.
- Provide a helper method to mock objects to determine the file name. GH #31
- Do not throw a file access hook when statting a file handle that is not under MockFile control. GH #30
- Read multiple lines via readline when wantarray is true. GH #29
ModulesAllows tests to validate code that can interact with files without touching the file system.Provides a class object for Test::MockFile to give out for opendir calls.Provides a class for Test::MockFile to tie to on open or sysopen.
Module Install Instructions
To install Test::MockFile, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Test::MockFile
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.