05 Jul 2022 18:08:58 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (168 / 2 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 54.43% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.10.1
- Activity24 month
- Download (75.7KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:3 non-PAUSE usersTOBYINK Toby Inksterand 1 contributors
Changes for version 0.005000 - 2022-07-05
- Allow classes to extend non-Mite classes.
- Attribute `isa` options can now refer to types in a project-wide type library.
- Restore the separate BUILDALL method which had previously been removed in Mite 0.001006.
- Roles now have a `requires` keyword, and method modifiers in roles implicitly require the methods they are modifying.
DocumentationA Perl OO compilerMoose features not supported by MiteMoose-like syntax supported by Mitehow to work with Mite
ModulesMoose-like OO, fast to load, with zero dependencies.glue between Mite and App::Cmd.glue between Mite and App::Cmd::Command.provides the "clean" commandprovides the "compile" commandprovides the "init" commandRepresenting an attribute in a class.Representing a class within a project.The extra class file written by Mite.Configuration file for a project.Use in your Makefile.PL when developing with MiteMite within a MiteUse in your Build.PL when developing with MiteRepresenting a whole project.Representing a role within a project.Representing a role built with Role::Tiny.shim to load .mite.pm filesRepresenting the human written .pm file.