01 Nov 2003 21:23:22 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (0)
- Testers (2 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (22.05KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionSRSHAH Sagar R. Shah
Changes for version 1.1 - 2002-08-07
- The leading minus sign in key/value lists is now propagated to the query params in the URL. The reason is that you would get bitten if you wanted to access the CGI tabs parameter directly through the CGI object in stead of through the CGI::Tabs object. The missing '-' would be a fall over. If you are not accessing the tabs parameter outside the CGI::Tabs object, you are not affected.
- The space between tabs now has it's own CSS class
- demo.pl has been renamed to tabs-demo.pl to avoid future conflicts.
Changes for version 1.10
- Corrected version numbers in Changes file
- Correctd Pod error in CGI::Widget::Tabs::Headings
ModulesCreate tab widgets in HTMLCreate OO tab headings for CGI::Widget::Tabs objects
Module Install Instructions
To install CGI::Widget::Tabs, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install CGI::Widget::Tabs
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.