Changes for version v0.4.2 - 2020-03-21 (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Emit warnings if the client does not support expected methods.
- Die if the histogram, increment or set_add attributes are not coderefs.
- Added tests for how errors are trapped and logged.
- Add Test::Pod::LinkCheck author test.
- Explicitly declare List::Util and Time::HiRes as prereqs.
Changes for version v0.4.1 - 2020-03-21 (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Bug Fixes
- Apply sample_rate to psgi.response.x-sendfile.
Changes for version v0.4.0 - 2020-03-21 (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Some initialisation is done beforehand, which should result in a slight performance improvement.
- Added histogram, increment and set_count attributes which are code references for methods that do the actual logging.
- The client is required, and not initialised from the psgix.monitor.statsd key in the environment.
- Made better use of Pod::Weaver commands.
- Bumped copyright year
- Renamed internal variables for consistency.
- Show more module versions in test diagnostics.
send statistics to statsd