11 May 2011 08:37:24 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (11)
- Testers (181 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.5.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (64.84KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 0.76 - 2011-05-11
- Just fix the version number in the line below.
Changes for version 0.75_52 - 2011-05-09
- Use a table for SV body sizes. These incorporate the space saving post 5.8.x
- Correctly handle SvOOK scalars. 5.12 and later don't use SvIVX().
- Magic vtables aren't freed when magic is freed, so don't count them. (They are static structures. Anything that assumes otherwise is buggy.)
- Reinstate 5.6.x "support". (i.e. it compiles and passes tests.)
- Reinstate 5.005_xx "support". (i.e. it compiles and passes tests.)
Changes for version 0.75_51 - 2011-05-05
- Only use a static array of vtables on gcc.
Changes for version 0.75_50 - 2011-05-04
- The core's magic vtables are global constants, so aren't part of the size.
- Follow mg_obj and mg_ptr.
ModulesPerl extension for finding the memory usage of Perl variables