Contributing to Math::MatrixReal
Create a branch, probably from master
git checkout -b descriptive_branch_name
Fix the bug or add the feature
- Keep whatever style formatting is in the file you are editing (spaces/tabs/indentation/etc)
- Update ChangeLog that describes the change
- Add yourself to CREDITS if you are not there
Run the tests again and make sure they pass.
prove -lrv t/
Make sure everything you think is committed is actually committed.
- Push your changes to your fork on Github
- Submit a Pull Request (PR)
- As the PR evolves, you can keep pushing to the same branch and the PR will update with the latest commits