Changes for version 0.0197 - 2012-05-29
- Fixed problem during startup where C-o f a won't work until the "grep" package is loaded (it's autoloaded during normal interactive use).
- Changed commands that run from the Project Directory so that they don't blow up if there is no Project Directory. Instead just run from the current directory.
- Add convenience key bindings for "Find with Ack" -- "C-o f a".
- When editing the ack command you can use the following keys to set options "C-c w" toggle -w "C-c q" toggle -Q "C-c a" use --all "C-c p" use --perl "C-c s" use --sql
- Feature: Run File with Alternate Command using "C-u C-o C-r". You need to configure the Alternate Command to do somethign useful in the PerlySenseProject config file.
- Feature: Debug File with Alternate Command using "C-u C-o r d". You need to configure the Alternate Command to do somethign useful in the PerlySenseProject config file.
CLI for Devel::PerlySense with support for Emacs and Vim output formats.
simple solutions to common issues
Perl IDE backend with Emacs frontend
A Bookmark definition
A Bookmark match
A Bookmark definition and its matches
A collection of Bookmark::Definition and their configuration.
A Perl Class
A Project's configuration
A Project's default configuration
A Perl file/document
The methods (and their locations) of a package
A file name + cursor position
Document information generated during a parse
Integration with editors
Integration with Emacs
Integration with Vim
A User Home root directory
Plugin for parsing Moose syntax constructs
A Project root
A Project null object.
Time the duration of a variable until it goes out of scope