Changes for version 0.12
- added the "-ro" option for immutable objects/hashes
- WARNING: Potentially Incompatible Changes:
- the constructor generated by the "-new" option now locks the new object's keyset (unless "-lock" is disabled)
- the "-recurse" option now passes down the value of the "-lock" option to nested hashes in addition to the new "-ro"
- documented AUTOLOAD and added tests
- module now issues a warning that hashes can't be locked on old Perls
Hash to Object: turns hashrefs into objects with accessors for keys