03 Nov 1998 08:43:34 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (4)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (41.34KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionGRICHTER Gerald Richter
Changes for version 0.18
- Added !TabJoin parameter to support LEFT/RIGTH/INNER JOIN syntax. Spotted by Roman Maeder.
- Added $group parameter to support GROUP BY
- Added $append parameter to append arbitrary data to the end of an SELECT statement.
- Added !IgnoreEmpty which gives you the possiblity to specify how DBIx::Recordset handles fields with undef value, or empty strings. This may helpfull in a CGI enironement. NOTE: with a value of 2 DBIx::Recordset behaves like versions before 0.18
- fixed problem with handling of undef and zero values. undef is now treated as SQL NULL and zero is handled correctly. See also !IgnoreEmpty.
- Added entry for DBD::Oracle from Malcolm Cook
- fixed a bug in PrevNextForm spotted by David Crook
- The first Next after a sucessfull search returns now the first row and not the second one, spotted by Malcom Cook.
- fixed a bug so that now linked tables a correctly flushed if modified
ModulesPerl extension for Compatibility Infos about DBD DriversPerl extension for DBI recordsets
Providesin Recordset.pmin Recordset.pmin Recordset.pm
Module Install Instructions
To install DBIx::Recordset, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install DBIx::Recordset
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.