Changes for version 9999.21 - 2018-10-08
- Unset $^W in a few strategic places to silence warnings when Test::Harness or ExtUtils::MakeMaker turn them on. (Thanks, Graham Knop).
- Got rid of a few MYMETA leftovers in the MANIFEST
- Add Git repository info to the Makefile
- Add a contributor's list for display on metacpan
Changes for version 9999.20_02 - 2018-10-04 (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Update TravisCI tests to show coverage.
- Update all remaining test files
- Get rid of assumption of . in @INC in tests
- Remove t/TestDriver.pm
- Add t/lib/FileSlurpTest.pm
- Make sure all tests use a properly acquired temp file
- Clean up prereqs a bit further
- Document all failure cases in the 01-error* tests.
- Moved the CORE:: function overrides to their own test class to only be included when overriding is necessary
Changes for version 9999.20_01 - 2018-09-27 (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Fixed spelling mistakes in POD (RT #85251)
- Fixed a typo in an example (RTs #72116, #80279)
- Remove doc mentions of Perl < 5.006 as that's required.
- Fix POD coverage tests by adding a few more ignored functions
- Added t/edit_file.t (James Keenan)
- Move the POD tests to xt/author
- Update t/append_null.t
- Update t/binmode.t
- Update t/data_list.t
- Update t/data_scalar.t
- Update t/error_mode.t
- Update t/large.t
- Update t/original.t
- Update t/stringify.t
- Added t/00-report-prereqs.t
- Added more xt/author tests
- Fix all trailing whitespace in accordance with xt/author/eol.t
- Updated the Makefile.PL to get all of the prereqs in there.
- Add CI testing via TravisCI and AppVeyor
Simple and Efficient Reading/Writing/Modifying of Complete Files