21 Sep 2012 01:15:15 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (2)
- Testers (3 / 6 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (9.93KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionAQUILINA Michael Aquilina
Changes for version 0.04
- Add support for parsing months followed by a 4-digit year, like August 2012
- Add support for parsing explicit ranges where either side of the range is something Date::RangeParser::EN already supports, e.g., August to December, January 21 thru February 1st, 9/1 - 9/5, Jun through the end of this year, etc.
- The now_callback is used to set the ForceDate setting of Date::Manip when falling back to Date::Manip for parsing. Care has been taken to make sure this happens correctly for DM5 and DM6
ModulesParser for plain English date/time range strings
Module Install Instructions
To install Date::RangeParser::EN, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Date::RangeParser::EN
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.