19 May 2020 21:30:03 UTC
- Development release
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (22)
- Testers (195 / 7 / 27)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 2
- 65.73% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.10.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (358.26KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:2 non-PAUSE usersABELTJE Abe Timmerman
Changes for version 1.77_03 - 2020-05-19
- (Abe Timmerman, 63 seconds ago) Autocommit for distribution Test::Smoke 1.77_03 (test)
Changes for version 1.77_02 - 2020-05-19
- (Abe Timmerman, 8 hours ago) Autocommit for distribution Test::Smoke 1.77_02 (test)
- (Abe Timmerman, 8 hours ago) State MIN_PERL_VERSION in Makefile.PL
- 6 years overdue... sorry Neil
- (Abe Timmerman, 7 hours ago) RT#132507: Remove the version number
- (Abe Timmerman, 16 minutes ago) More poster-post problems (curl)
- Older curls do need some help to understand the 'http://[::1]:54321'
- syntax, so quote the argument and use the '--globoff' switch
- (Abe Timmerman, 13 minutes ago) Merge branch 'cleanup/remove_support_HTTP_Lite'
Changes for version 1.77_01 - 2020-05-19
- (Abe Timmerman, 11 hours ago) Test::Smoke::LogMixin: no sprintf without arguments
- The log_* routines use the sprintf() way of creating log-lines. When
- there are no arguments, there is no need to use sprintf() and risk
- warnings about missing arguments or invalid conversion for bare % signs.
- (I ran into this with the output of `git clone`)
- (Abe Timmerman, 10 hours ago) Test::Smoke::Syncer::Git: fix problem with the branchfile
- The first line was read but not chomp()ed, so if one had (mistakenly)
- put multiple lines in the file, the command line for the `git checkout`
- would have been wrong and that branch would not have been checked out.
- I hope that this also resolves part of RT#128950
- (Abe Timmerman, 8 hours ago) Prefer JSON::PP over JSON::XS
- (Abe Timmerman, 8 hours ago) Provide better flow and diagnostics for the Posters
- Untangle the actual POST and json-decode in the `post`-method.
- Also make the clients die from the `_post_data`-method if the request
- didn't return a 2xx.
- (Abe Timmerman, 8 hours ago) Provide better diagnostics on failure with TEST_VERBOSE
- This provides invalid TAP, but compile-errors are worse!
DocumentationThese are the Release Notes for 1.30Configure a Makefile for the Windows port of perlPatch the sourcetreeCheck the buildconfigfile specified on the commandlineCreate a configuration for tssmokeperl.plSend the smoke report by mailPatch the sourcetreeConfigure, build and test bleading edge perlSend the smoke report by protocolThe perl Test::Smoke suiteCheck the status of a running smokeCleanup and sync the perl-current source-treeTest::Smoke frequently asked questions
ModulesThe Perl core test smoke suiteObject that represents an Application Option.A collection of AppOption objects.The tsarchive.pl application.Baseclass for Test::Smoke::App::* applications.A collection of application configs and config options.The tsreport.pl application.The tsrunsmoke.pl application.Implementation for tssendrpt.plThe tssmokeperl.pl application.Synchronise the perl source tree from a source.Archive the smoke files.OO interface for handling build configurationsImplement a mirror like object"Role" that adds logging methods to "traditional" objects.Factory for objects to send the report.baseclass for MailersBase class for objects (AUTOLOADed accessors)OO interface to help patching the source-treeOO interface to handle the Policy.sh stuff.Factory for poster objects.Base class for the posters to CoreSmokeDB.Poster subclass using curl.Poster subclass using HTTP::Tiny.Poster subclass using LWP::UserAgent.OO interface for handling the testresults (mktest.out)OO interface to do one smoke cycle.Manipulate the perl source-treeFactory for syncer objects.Take out some of the functions of the smoke suite.Run a command and return its output.Functions to help find Helpers (modules/bins)A JSON:PP/JSON::XS Factory ClassSerialise (stringify) values, a bit like Data::Dumper.Utility function to switch off the error-popup for the current process.
Providesin lib/Test/Smoke/BuildCFG.pmin lib/Test/Smoke/LogMixin.pmin lib/Test/Smoke/Mailer/MIME_Lite.pmin lib/Test/Smoke/Mailer/Mail_Sendmail.pmin lib/Test/Smoke/Mailer/Mail_X.pmin lib/Test/Smoke/Mailer/SendEmail.pmin lib/Test/Smoke/Mailer/Sendmail.pmin lib/Test/Smoke/Syncer/Base.pmin lib/Test/Smoke/Syncer/Copy.pmin lib/Test/Smoke/Syncer/FTP.pmin lib/Test/Smoke/Syncer/Forest.pmin lib/Test/Smoke/Syncer/Git.pmin lib/Test/Smoke/Syncer/Hardlink.pmin lib/Test/Smoke/Syncer/Rsync.pmin lib/Test/Smoke/Syncer/Snapshot.pm