dmarc_receive: receive aggregate reports via IMAP, mbox, or message file(s)
dmarc_receive [ --imap | --mbox | --file ]
This script processes incoming DMARC reports from IMAP, files, or a mbox formatted file.
To process reports with IMAP, you must configure the [imap] settings in mail-dmarc.ini. This program will:
* log into the IMAP account
* select the specified folder (INBOX, dmarc, etc)
* for every unread (Unseen) message, search for DMARC reports
IMAP aggregate reports are detected by the presence of zip or gzip attachments. When an aggregate report is detected:
* the attachment is decompressed
* the XML is parsed
* the report is saved to the report store
* the message is marked as read/seen
* move message to [imap][a_done] folder (if defined)
IMAP forensic reports are detected by the presence of the content-types message/feedback-report and text/rfc822-headers. When a forensic report is detected it is moved to the [imap][f_done] IMAP folder.
Accepts the filename of a file containing a mail message. The message is parsed and stored.
Accepts the filename of a mbox format file containing mail messages. The messages are parsed and stored.
To install Mail::DMARC, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.