09 Mar 2019 10:58:22 UTC
- Distribution: Code-Statistics
- Module version: 1.190680
- Source (raw)
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (2)
- Testers (258 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 96.93% Coverage
- License: unrestricted
- Perl: v5.6.3
- Activity24 month
- Download (24.52KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
- Reverse dependencies
- CPAN Testers List
- Dependency graph
- measure Returns the metric of the given target. Is called with the metric class name and a target object of unspecified type. This function should be overridden with specific logic to actually retrieve the metric data.
- incompatible_with Returns true if the given target is explicitly not supported by this metric. Is called with the metric class name and a string representing the target identifiers after 'Code::Statistics::Target::'. Default is that all metrics are compatible with all targets.
- force_support Returns true if the given target is forcibly supported by this metric. Is called with the metric class name and a string representing the target identifiers after 'Code::Statistics::Target::'. Default is that no forcing happens.
- short_name Allows a metric to return a short name, which can be used by shell report builders for example. Default is the class name, with 'Code::Statistics::Metric::' stripped out. Override to customize.
- is_insignificant Returns true if the metric is considered statistically insignificant. Default is false.
- COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Code::Statistics::Metric - base class for Code::Statistic metrics
Has higher precedence than 'incompatible_with' and should be used to override incompatibilities set by other targets.
Custom import to ensure that all possible metric plugins are loaded when this module is loaded.
Christian Walde <email@example.com>
Christian Walde has dedicated the work to the Commons by waiving all of his or her rights to the work worldwide under copyright law and all related or neighboring legal rights he or she had in the work, to the extent allowable by law.
Works under CC0 do not require attribution. When citing the work, you should not imply endorsement by the author.
Module Install Instructions
To install Code::Statistics, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Code::Statistics
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.