Changes for version 0.36
- Bug fixes *****
- Fix a usage bug with an each iterator in manager process. (RT#56263) Improves compatibility with Perl 5.18 and later.
- Support prompt from ExtUtils::MakeMaker when available. (RT#82781)
- Threads API consistency changes *****
- Bumped threads $VERSION to 1.92, threads::shared $VERSION to 1.39. to match version-supported features and behavior.
- Miscellaneous changes *****
- Support Makefile.PL env FORKS_SIMULATE_USEITHREADS=1 option to auto-install forks in place of threads namespace for non-ithreaded Perl build. (RT#69880)
drop-in replacement for Perl threads using fork()
dump symbol names or the symbol table
drop-in replacement for Perl threads::shared with forks()
signal management for forks
default class for tie-ing arrays to threads with forks
default class for tie-ing handles to threads with forks
default class for tie-ing hashes to threads with forks
default class for tie-ing scalars to threads with forks