Changes for version 1.2.0 - 2017-08-21
- Now installs csvcopy.pl as part of module installation
- Faster datetime format detection
- Fixes cases where out_orderby was ignored
- ref array returned by get_coldata now contains a 6th value, saying whether the field is one-line ('1') or if it is multiline ('m').
- print_id method prints ML column, saying if the field is one-line or if it is multiline.
- NOT A FEATURE (DEV): numerous updates to pass 'perlcritic' checks, in .pm, .t and .pl, severity set to 4 (with some exceptions). All .pm, .t and .pl files undergo "perltidy" with no option
helper module to automate the use of Text::CSV