30 Mar 2022 09:25:47 UTC
- Distribution: Test-Smoke
- Source (raw)
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (24)
- Testers (221 / 5 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 2
- 65.73% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.10.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (358.2KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:2 non-PAUSE usersABELTJE Abe Timmerman
This handles syncing with the rsync program. It should only be visible from the "parent-package" so no direct user-calls on this.
This crates the new object. Keys for
* ddir: destination directory ( ./perl-current ) * source: the rsync source ( ftp.linux.activestate.com::perl-current ) * opts: the options for rsync ( -az --delete ) * rsync: the full path to the rsync program ( rsync ) * v: verbose
Create the destination directory is it doesn't exist.
Do the actual sync using a call to the rsync program.
rsync can also be used as a smart version of copy. If you use a local directory to rsync from, make sure the destination path ends with a path separator! (This does not seem to work for source paths mounted via NFS.)
(c) 2002-2013, All rights reserved.
* Abe Timmerman <email@example.com>
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
* <http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html>, * <http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html>
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.