30 Mar 2022 09:25:47 UTC
- Distribution: Test-Smoke
- Source (raw)
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (24)
- Testers (232 / 5 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 2
- 65.73% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.10.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (358.2KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:2 non-PAUSE usersABELTJE Abe Timmerman
This handles syncing with the File::Copy module from a local directory. It uses the MANIFEST file is the source directory to determine which fiels to copy. The current source-tree removed before the actual copying.
This crates the new object. Keys for
* ddir: destination directory ( ./perl-current ) * cdir: directory to copy from ( undef ) * v: verbose
This uses Test::Smoke::SourceTree to do the actual copying. After that it will clean up the source-tree (from MANIFEST, but ignoring MANIFEST.SKIP!).
(c) 2002-2013, All rights reserved.
* Abe Timmerman <email@example.com>
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
* <http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html>, * <http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html>
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.