Changes for version 0.008 - 2013-09-20
- Bug Fixes
- Author test cases cope better with newer RDF::Trine versions which are less tolerant of ill-formed IRIs.
- Avoid IRI-encoding things that are already fully-formed IRIs. Fixes RT#88816. Vladimir Alexiev++ <https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=88816>
- Correctly skip generating triples when fields are null. Fixes RT#88815. Vladimir Alexiev++ <https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=88815>
- Use Dist::Inkt.
- Added: Support rrx:languageColumn. Vladimir Alexiev++
- Misc refactoring and tidying.
- Updated: Stop using smart match operator and given/when (which each provoke warnings in Perl 5.18.x) in favour of match::simple and for/if respectively.
map relational database to RDF declaratively
mixin for converting SQL datatypes to RDF (XSD) datatypes
map relational database to RDF directly
provides functionality that was removed from RDF::Trine::Store 0.140
map relational database to RDF using R2RML
map relational database to RDF easily
avoid escaping most characters and hope for the best!