Changes for version 0.05 - 2020-02-09
- New Features
- `bash -c` now works like the POD says it did all along.
- Likewise, autoquoting now works like the POD says it did all along.
- Also, `shq` now exists and is exported.
- Bug Fixes
- `&` now properly considered to be a special character.
- `head` and `tail` no longer go out-of-bounds of their input lists.
- `bash \string =>` now autochomps, as expected.
- Lines sent to filter mode subs are now pre-chomped, as expected.
- Doc Fixes
- Added POD for all functions. (thx Pod::Coverage tests)
- Added POD for filter modes.
- Update: no longer considered experimental!
- Distro Fixes
- Make `-x` testing work when Lmod is present. github #3 (thx Slaven Rezić (SREZIC))
- Fix CPAN Testers failure (in unit tests) for older versions of Perl.
- Checking of minimum bash version was backwards.
- Add diagnostic info for what version of bash we're dealing with. (based on Andreas Koenig (ANDK)'s suggestion for Date::Easy)
tighter integration between Perl and bash