Changes for version 4.7
- Change: 54fff942c417fdb3c300b3bf08bc584c3d2c972d Author: Brad Lhotsky <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date : 2021-02-24 16:03:01 +0000
- Stop tests from failing without JSON::MaybeXS
- Prior to this patch, tests were failing on the smoke test infrastructure since `JSON::MaybeXS` is an optional dependency.
- The tests now check for `JSON::MaybeXS` and only load and run the tests if it's present.
- Also adjusted the call of `decode_json()` to use the package path to prevent issues if something else loads `JSON::MaybeXS` without importing the `decode_json()` symbol.
- Release as 4.7 to the CPAN.
Parse a syslog message and display the structured data
Simple syslog line parser