Changes for version 0.6
- deprecated this module, use AnyEvent::IRC in future!
- connect is done non blocking
- major semantic change: you can't reuse a connection object, after the 'disconnect' event has been issued you have to recreate it and reconnect the new object. All event handlers are cleared after the 'disconnect' event has been issued too.
- major api change for channel_add and channel_remove
- added CTCP support
- implemented automatic pinging (on user request) see Net::IRC3::Client::Connection::enable_ping
An event system independend IRC protocol module
A highlevel IRC connection
An IRC connection abstraction
Common utilities that help with IRC protocol handling