04 Aug 2014 18:29:17 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (0)
- Testers (280 / 0 / 15)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 2
- % Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (20.64KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionTEAM Tom Molesworthand 1 contributors
- Tom Molesworth
Changes for version 0.003 - 2014-08-04
- New features:
- Most of the public API methods now use Futures to indicate completion
- SRV lookup - needs DNS although an optional constant allows getnameinfo lookups (these return servers that can't be contacted for gtalk, and do not account for priority/weighting)
- Bug fixes:
- Don't include <show> element in initial presence notification.
- Initial documentation for some of the more useful public methods, thanks to frew
Modulesasynchronous XMPP client based on Protocol::XMPP and IO::Async::Protocol::Stream.asynchronous XMPP client based on Protocol::XMPP and IO::Async::Protocol::Stream.common protocol support for Net::Async::XMPPasynchronous XMPP server based on Protocol::XMPP and IO::Async::Protocol::Stream.
Module Install Instructions
To install Net::Async::XMPP, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Net::Async::XMPP
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.