Changes for version 0.06 - 2021-07-01
- BUG FIX
- copy() duplicates PDL's behavior by returning the original object if inplace is set.
- sever() duplicates PDL's behavior by returning the original object
- added qsort, qsort_on, clip_on, set_inplace
- hide all private attributes from namespace
- _piddles has clearer method so that it can be reset to defaults.
- inplace updates always used the object attribute accessors to set the value. This allows attribute triggers to be called. This is not always appropriate, so inplace can now use either the accessors or stores the results directly using the '.=' operator. inplace() now accepts an optional argument to specify which approach to use. There's also new methods inplace_set and inplace_store, which, respectively, specify the accessor and '.=' update approaches.
treat a container of piddles as if it were a piddle