07 Aug 2022 12:50:57 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (38)
- Testers (503 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 62.73% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (130.5KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Take me over?The maintainer of this distribution is looking for someone to take over! If you're interested then please contact them via email.
Changes for version 20220807.0
- If your applications rely on portability to Windows, see new documentation sections "argument-passing rules are program-specific" and "batch files". This release fixes bugs in runs of Windows programs that use standard command line parsing rules. Runs of non-standard programs may require changes. Notable non-standard programs include cmd.exe, cscript.exe, and Cygwin programs.
- #140 - skip t/pty.t test on NetBSD too
- Add strict/warnings
- #142 - Follow Windows argument quoting rules
- #146 - allow win32_newlines.t to actually run
- #150 - Make t/pty.t test pass on OpenBSD.
- #148 - Support Win32 commands having nonstandard command line parsing rules
- Support executing Win32 batch files.
- Add IPC::Run::Win32Process, for delivering nonstandard command lines.
- Fix reporting of Win32::Process::Create() errors.
- #156 - On Windows, avoid hang when closing read end of pipe.
- #155 - Ignore known test failure on msys. - t/windows_search_path.t
- Avoid warning with IPCRUNDEBUG, in Windows spawned children.
- Use $^X, not 'perl', in tests.
- Thanks to the New active developer: Noah Misch!
Modulessystem() and background procs w/ piping, redirs, ptys (Unix, Win32)debugging routines for IPC::RunI/O channels for IPC::Run.Timer channels for IPC::Run.helper routines for IPC::Run on Win32 platforms.helper routines for IPC::Run on Win32 platforms.deliver nonstandard command lines via IPC::Run.helper processes to shovel data to/from parent, child