Changes for version 1.1205 - 2019-01-21
- Incremented API version number to 3.1.
- Lots of fixes and additions thanks to Paul Cochrane/
- Added continuous integration configs for Travis and AppVeyor.
- Fixed typos in documentation.
- Added more information to dist metadata.
- Fixed some minor code quality issues.
- Recommend switching to Facebook::OpenGraph.
A cookbook for Facebook::Graph
Building Privileged Applications
Building a Full Web App
A fast and easy way to integrate your apps with Facebook.
Acquire an access token from Facebook.
The Facebook access token request response.
Authorizing an app with Facebook
Add a post to a Facebook page.
Get the URI for the picture of any object.
A base class for publishing various things to facebook.
Publish a location checkin.
Publish a comment on a post.
Add a page tab.
Publish to a user's wall.
RSVP attending to an event.
RSVP declined to an event.
RSVP maybe to an event.
Simple and fast searching and fetching of Facebook data.
Handling posts to Facebook Graph.
Handling of a Facebook::Graph response documents.
The base URI for the Facebook Graph API.
Convert old API sessions into Graph API access_tokens.