30 Jan 2022 14:17:10 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (1069 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 2
- 100.00% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.8.4
- Activity24 month
- Download (19.21KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:1 non-PAUSE userWYANT Tom Wyantand 2 contributors
- Eugene van der Pijll
- Thomas R. Wyant, III <wyant at cpan dot org>
Changes for version 0.107 - 2022-01-30
- Add method calendar_name(), which returns 'Julian'.
- Require DateTime 1.48 for is_last_day_of_quarter(). This is a significant bump, since the previous was 0.08.
- Update Perl requirement in metadata to 5.008004. It was always this in fact, since DateTime requires this, as does Makefile.PL.
- Add support for quarters.
ModulesDates in the Julian calendar
Module Install Instructions
To install DateTime::Calendar::Julian, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install DateTime::Calendar::Julian
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.