Changes for version 1.05 - 2020-11-14
- Update to PassportERS VOSS error patterns
- Update to BaystackERS error patterns
- Was not locking correctly onto BaystackERS CLI prompts with the TACACS suffix "<level-XX>"
- Was not setting 'is_voss' attribute on new 5520 switches in VOSS persona
- Attributes 'oob_ip' and 'is_oob_connected' were not getting set with the new VSP segmented management stack introduced in VOSS8.2
- Detection of attributes 'is_slx_r' was giving uninitialized value errors on SLX versions 20 and above as the "r" is now omitted from the version going forward. Attribute 'is_slx_r' will still be set as SLX versions beyond 20 are implied to be SLX-R code stream
Interact with CLI of Extreme Networking products over any of Telnet, SSH or Serial port