23 Feb 2018 13:44:36 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Repository (git clone)
- Issues (1)
- Testers (8302 / 1 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 5
- 93.59% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.6.2
- Activity24 month
- Download (9.51KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 1.001002 - 2018-02-23
- fixed author metadata
- added x_static_install and dynamic_config=0 to metadata
- added x_authority to metadata
Changes for version 1.001_001 - 2018-02-15
- list test prerequisites as test prerequisites rather than runtime prerequisites. (RT#100637)
- correctly list Test::More 0.96 as a test prerequisite (RT#77611)
- stop using Class::C3 in tests. it is still listed as a prerequisite. because some things expect it to be available once this module is installed.
- convert packaging from using Module::Install to plain ExtUtils::MakeMaker, with Distar for releasing. This fixes issues when the current directory is not in @INC (perl 5.26). Fixes RT#121696, RT#120826
- fixed typo in documentation. (RT#85355)
- fixed module abstracts.
- increase Class::Inspector prereq to 1.32 to fix ensure_class_found on modules provided by @INC hooks, such as PAR. (RT#42845)
ModulesLoad mix-ins or components to your C3-based classRun methods before or after components are injected
Module Install Instructions
To install Class::C3::Componentised, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Class::C3::Componentised
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.