21 Mar 2019 13:50:15 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (1)
- Testers (300 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 89.32% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (15.5KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionJJNAPIORK John Napiorkowski
Changes for version 0.010
- No longer use 'from_psgi_response' to build response. Using Catalyst native methods is more compatible with some web services and middleware.
- Documentation and test improvements
- Minor changes to the dist.ini to support modern toolchain
ModulesMount a public url to files in your project directory.
Module Install Instructions
To install Catalyst::ActionRole::Public, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Catalyst::ActionRole::Public
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.