Changes for version 2.150010 - 2016-08-18
- the YAML and JSON backend variables are ignored when building/testing the perl core itself, where non-core backends are not yet installed.
- Added "use warnings" to Parse::CPAN::Meta
Changes for version 2.150009 - 2016-07-02 (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Fixed used of Encode in Parse::CPAN::Meta::load_json_string (Cherry picked from Parse::CPAN::Meta 1.4422)
Changes for version 2.150008 - 2016-06-28 (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Merged Parse::CPAN::Meta 1.4420 into this distribution
Changes for version 2.150007 - 2016-06-28 (TRIAL RELEASE)
- The cloning routine would raise an error on expected types when it previously would stringify. The old behavior is restored.
Changes for version 2.150006 - 2016-06-23 (TRIAL RELEASE)
- CPAN::Meta::Prereqs now fully accepts phases and types starting with 'x_'. New 'phases' and 'types_in' interfaces have been added.
- No longer relies on JSON backend for data structure cloning. This is much faster than using JSON::PP.
- The 'extra_mappings' feature for meta merging is now tested and documented.
- During tests, delete new environment variables added by Parse::CPAN::Meta 1.4418
- Clarifies acceptable values for booleans
- Cleaned up text and links of historical specs.
Version 1.0 metadata specification for META.yml
Version 1.1 metadata specification for META.yml
Version 1.2 metadata specification for META.yml
Version 1.3 metadata specification for META.yml
Version 1.4 metadata specification for META.yml
the distribution metadata for a CPAN dist
Convert CPAN distribution metadata structures
an optional feature provided by a CPAN distribution
history of CPAN Meta Spec changes
Merging CPAN Meta fragments
a set of distribution prerequisites by phase and type
specification for CPAN distribution metadata
validate CPAN distribution metadata structures
Parse META.yml and META.json CPAN metadata files