Changes for version 0.05 - 2011-03-10
- RT #56882: Fixed to use autohistory if the system's local ReadLine supports it.
- RT #56885: EOF now treated like a quit signal
- ATTENTION: updates that affect the interface...
- RT #56887: The order of the commands shown in the built-in interactive menu is now determined by the order the commands are declared in command_map.
- The Application hook method "command_map" should now return a (hash-worthy) list, not a HASH ref.
- To upgrade a CLIF app to be compatible with this release, change the definition of command_map() to return a list (see documentation for CLI::Framework::Application::command_map) and remember to change calls to that method if necessary.
- Also see the new CLIF Application method, command_map_hashref().
- New method CLI::Framework::Application::command_map_hashref() returns a HASH ref constructed from the command_map() list.
"HOWTO" develop CLIF applications using best practices
Build standardized, flexible, testable command-line applications
CLIF Application superclass
CLIF Command superclass
CLIF built-in command to display the command aliases that are in effect for the running application and its commands
CLIF built-in command supporting interactive mode
CLIF built-in command to show the internal state of a running application
CLIF built-in command to print application or command-specific usage messages
CLIF built-in command to print a list of commands available to the running application
CLIF built-in command to show a command menu including the commands that are available to the running application
Represent "metacommands" (app-aware commands)
CLIF built-in command to display a tree representation of the commands that are currently registered with the running application
Exceptions used by CLIF