01 Jul 2018 12:36:38 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Repository (git clone)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 3
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (134.59KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionCDRAUG Carnë Draugand 2 contributors
- Aaron J Mackey
- Jason Stajich
- Reverse dependencies
- CPAN Testers List
- Dependency graph
Changes for version 1.7.3 - 2018-07-01
- Bio::Installer::PAML has been removed. Not only did it no longer work, it was also unsecure. Either install PAML via your system package manager, or download it from upstream, currently at http://abacus.gene.ucl.ac.uk/software/paml.html
- Check for the presence of paml programs now happens during build instead of during the test phase. This avoids failure reports from CPAN Testers.
- Fixed reading of results for at least codeml and yno00 in cases where next_result was previously returning undef. May be specific to PAML version 4.8 and 4.9 (current PAML version).
Documentationcalculate pairwise Ka,Ks for a set of sequences
ModulesParses output from the PAML programs codeml, baseml, basemlg, codemlsites and yn00Parses output from the PAML program codemlA container for NSSite Model Result from PAMLA PAML result set objectWrapper aroud the PAML program basemlWrapper aroud the PAML program codemlWrapper aroud the PAML program evolverWrapper aroud the PAML program yn00
Module Install Instructions
To install Bio::Tools::Phylo::PAML, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Bio::Tools::Phylo::PAML
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.