Changes for version 1.68
- Switched to GitHub as issue tracker
- Replaced references to Test::MockModule in t/23_closed_handle.t with code from PR #32, RT #110087
- Unixified line endings in t/23_closed_handle.t
- Added documentation for Archive::Zip::Member::isSymbolicLink, RT #130524
- Implemented other, unrelated doc fixes
- Fixed examples/zipcheck.pl to skip symbolic links, RT #130525
- Described version 1.59, RT #117371 (tagged important!)
- Completely re-did test suite: . Created new test APIs in t/common.pm and documented them in t/README.md . Changed tests to be less dependent on OS-specific quirks of "unzip -t" . Changed tests to write more diagnostic information if executed in automated test environments . Normalized access to test data and to temporary results. Removed references to obsolete temporary results (for example, those to directory "extracted"). . Normalized test headers and brushed up tests in general
Answers to a few frequently asked questions about Archive::Zip
Provide an interface to ZIP archive files.
A wrapper that lets you read Zip archive members as if they were files.
(DEPRECATED) methods for adding/extracting trees using Archive::Zip