23 Feb 2011 00:39:46 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Clone repository
- Issues (0)
- Testers (508 / 6 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 80.60% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.5.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (50.61KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionADAMK Adam Kennedy
Changes for version 1.16
- Added missing requires_from statement to Makefile.PL
- Files are now added to archives with 0644 mode instead of allowing the defaults to introduce world-writable files.
- Added support for retaining the executable bit in the archives by writing them with 0755 mode.
ModulesFile generation and archiving frameworkArchive abstraction handlesDefault generators, and writing your own
Providesin lib/Archive/Builder/File.pmin lib/Archive/Builder/Section.pm
Module Install Instructions
To install Archive::Builder, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Archive::Builder
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.