03 May 2015 14:31:16 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (13)
- Testers (828 / 18 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 82.91% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.6.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (15.01KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionGGOLDBACH Gregor Goldbachand 1 contributors
- Gregor Goldbach
Changes for version 0.006 - 2015-05-03
- Tests are run if the modules they are testing are changed. Alas, there is no documentation for this feature yet, read the tests to see how to use it. Thanks, totofuga!
- Test::Differences changed the output of eq_or_diff so two test cases failed. Changed to the new output.
- Minor changes to some modules so perlcritic and dzil play along. (https://github.com/rjbs/dist-zilla/pull/168 isn't merged yet)
- Updated dist.ini: MetaResources was misplaced so the meta information wasn't collected in META.yml
Documentationrun Perl5 test programs as soon as they are modified or created
Modulesmain package for the autotest toolruns testsrepresents the result of a test runcollects test runner results
Module Install Instructions
To install App::autotest, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install App::autotest
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.