Changes for version 0.18 - 2017-02-10
- Added write_config, an exportable function to write the config from a hashref.
- Added github example to create mgconfig from github user
- Added -o, to not print repo names
- Added mg-st for summary of statuses
- Added mg-env, currently only supporting PATH and PERL5LIB
Run commands on a bunch of git repositories without having to deal with git subrepositories.
Futures for App::Multigit
Holds the loop for App::Multigit
Moo class to represent a repo
Common behaviour for scripts