Changes for version 1.927 - 2014-05-10
- Bump required version of Types::Standard to 0.040.
- Bump required version of match::simple to 0.008.
- Rather than defining Datetime and Uri types in Web::ID::Types, use Types::DateTime and Types::URI from CPAN.
- Web::ID::FAQ - frequently asked questions about WebID
- Plack::Middleware::Auth::WebID - authentication middleware for WebID
- Web::ID - implementation of WebID (a.k.a. FOAF+SSL)
- Web::ID::Certificate - an x509 certificate
- Web::ID::Certificate::Generator - role for Web::ID::Certificate
- Web::ID::RSAKey - an RSA key
- Web::ID::SAN - represents a single name from a certificate's subjectAltName field
- Web::ID::SAN::Email - represents subjectAltNames that are e-mail addresses
- Web::ID::SAN::URI - represents subjectAltNames that are URIs
- Web::ID::Types - type library for Web::ID and friends
- Web::ID::Util - utility functions used in Web-ID
- Web::ID::Util::FindOpenSSL in lib/Web/ID/Util/FindOpenSSL.pm