Changes for version 0.10
- BUG FIX: Fix clear_unhandled_rejection() to work again.
- BUG FIX: Pre-resolved promises no longer break race().
- resolved() and rejected() are now implemented in XS rather than Perl.
- Create all() and race() methods in Promise::XS::Promise.
- finally() now creates its own internal result that has to be caught, or else an uncaught-rejection warning displays. The goal here is to match ES6’s behavior—as closely as possible, anyhow, given this library’s support for multi-part resolutions and rejections.
- Rejections with no defined values now trigger a warning.
- Resolve a few inconsequential compiler warnings.