Changes for version 0.76 - 2019-04-21
- update against legacy PDL::Stats
- build updates
- Improved support for 64bit indexing (kmx)
- PDL::GSL::CDF facelift (kmx)
- kmeans test workaround (kmx)
- messages for various tests (kaoru)
- doc-building improvements
- PDLA::GSL::CDF - PDLA interface to GSL Cumulative Distribution Functions
- PDLA::Stats::Basic - basic statistics and related utilities such as standard deviation, Pearson correlation, and t-tests.
- PDLA::Stats::Distr - parameter estimations and probability density functions for distributions.
- PDLA::Stats::GLM - general and generalized linear modeling methods such as ANOVA, linear regression, PCA, and logistic regression.
- PDLA::Stats::Kmeans - classic k-means cluster analysis
- PDLA::Stats::TS - basic time series functions
- PDLA::Stats - a collection of statistics modules in Perl Data Language, with a quick-start guide for non-PDLA people.