Changes for version 1.049 - 2019-05-31
- Fix RT#129312: Code signing for OSX
- Avoid Archive::Zip::Archive error "can't find EOCD signature" for pp'ed executables with lots of stuff appended (e.g. by OSX codesign).
- Note: This requires the corresponding fix in PAR in 1.016, hence bump its required version.
- Add a test by appending 512 kB to a pp'ed executable.
- Fix issue GitHub#15 (doesn't build with a relocatable version of perl)
- If the perl used to build PAR::Packer is a relocatable perl, i.e. it was build with -Duserelocatableinc, then myldr/par will also be relocatable. Hence, the automagical default @INC for myldr/par is something like ("myldr/../lib/5.x.y", "myldr/../lib/site_perl/5.x.y", ...) which won't find any modules.
- App::Packer::PAR - Pack applications in a single executable file
- PAR::Filter - Input filter for PAR
- PAR::Filter::Bleach - Bleach filter
- PAR::Filter::Bytecode - Bytecode filter
- PAR::Filter::Obfuscate - Obfuscating filter
- PAR::Filter::PatchContent - Content patcher
- PAR::Filter::PodStrip - POD-stripping filter
- PAR::Packer - PAR Packager
- PAR::StrippedPARL::Base - Base class for the PARL data packages
- pp - PAR Packager