Take me over?The maintainer of this distribution is looking for someone to take over! If you're interested then please contact them via email.
- Verby - A framework for compositing and sequencing steps of execution.
- Verby::Action - The base role for an action in Verby.
- Verby::Action::BuildTool - Action to run 'perl Makefile.PL' or something similar in a specific directory.
- Verby::Action::Make - Action to run make(1).
- Verby::Action::MkPath - Action to create a directory path
- Verby::Action::Run - a base role for actions which wrap POE::Wheel::Run.
- Verby::Action::Run::Unconditional - A default verify method for Verby::Action::Run based actions.
- Verby::Action::Stub - An action which just logs debug messages.
- Verby::Config::Source::ARGV - Verby::Config::Data fields from the command line
- Verby::Context - A sort of scratchpad every Verby::Step gets from Verby::Dispatcher.
- Verby::Dispatcher - Takes steps and executes them. Sort of like what make(1) is to a Makefile.
- Verby::Step - A base class representing a single thing to be executed by Verby::Dispatcher.
- Verby::Step::Closure - Quick and dirty (in the fun sense, like playing with mud) step generator.
- Verby::Step::Simple in lib/Verby/Step/Simple.pm