Changes for version 1.000 - 2018-08-04
- INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: Always retrieve extended tweets so the full text is available in the text attribute of tweet objects, since many tweets now exceed the original 140 character limit. Returned text will not include prefixed mentions or suffixed media links, but may now be longer than 140 characters, and no assumptions should be made about its maximum size.
- Document that time_zone and utc_offset in user objects will now always be undefined.
- Add media attribute to tweet objects, and media object class to represent the extended media entities.
- Add _p variants of each Twitter API request method as a non-blocking query that returns a Mojo::Promise.
- twitter_oauth_creds - Script to retrieve OAuth 1.0 credentials for a Twitter application
- Mojo::WebService::Twitter - Simple Twitter API client
- Mojo::WebService::Twitter::Error - Container for API errors
- Mojo::WebService::Twitter::Media - Media associated with a tweet
- Mojo::WebService::Twitter::Tweet - A tweet
- Mojo::WebService::Twitter::User - A Twitter user
- Mojo::WebService::Twitter::Util - Utility functions for Twitter client