Changes for version 0.18 - 2019-07-07
- Bump required Mojolicious version to 8.03 just to use a weak attribute.
- Allow Mojo::Feed to handle loading without help of Mojo::Feed::Reader, by setting *file* or *url* attributes (or set *body* directly to parse from a string).
- Change license to Artistic 2.0 (previously I used the Minilla default, which is the same licenses as Perl 5, Artistic+GPL; this prevented the license from showing up on github search).
- Mojo::Feed - Mojo::DOM-based parsing of RSS & Atom feeds
- Mojo::Feed::Item - represents an item from an RSS/Atom feed.
- Mojo::Feed::Item::Enclosure - represents a file enclosure in an item from an RSS/Atom feed.
- Mojo::Feed::Reader - Fetch feeds
- Mojolicious::Plugin::FeedReader - Mojolicious plugin to find and parse RSS & Atom feeds