Changes for version 1.838 - 2019-01-23
- IPC update, raising reliability across multiple platforms.
- Improved hack for the Windows platform for nested MCE sessions.
- Added _sysread, _sysseek, _syswrite, and _nonblocking to MCE::Util.
- Added barrier option to MCE::Queue: allows one to disable.
- MCE - Many-Core Engine for Perl providing parallel processing capabilities
- MCE::Candy - Sugar methods and output iterators
- MCE::Flow - Parallel flow model for building creative applications
- MCE::Grep - Parallel grep model similar to the native grep function
- MCE::Loop - MCE model for building parallel loops
- MCE::Map - Parallel map model similar to the native map function
- MCE::Mutex - Locking for Many-Core Engine
- MCE::Mutex::Channel - Mutex locking via a pipe or socket
- MCE::Mutex::Flock - Mutex locking via Fcntl
- MCE::Queue - Hybrid (normal and priority) queues
- MCE::Relay - Extends Many-Core Engine with relay capabilities
- MCE::Signal - Temporary directory creation/cleanup and signal handling
- MCE::Step - Parallel step model for building creative steps
- MCE::Stream - Parallel stream model for chaining multiple maps and greps
- MCE::Subs - Exports functions mapped directly to MCE methods
- MCE::Util - Utility functions
- MCE::Core::Input::Generator in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Generator.pm
- MCE::Core::Input::Handle in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Handle.pm
- MCE::Core::Input::Iterator in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Iterator.pm
- MCE::Core::Input::Request in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Request.pm
- MCE::Core::Input::Sequence in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Sequence.pm
- MCE::Core::Manager in lib/MCE/Core/Manager.pm
- MCE::Core::Validation in lib/MCE/Core/Validation.pm
- MCE::Core::Worker in lib/MCE/Core/Worker.pm