Changes for version 1.1
- Patch from ikegami (thank you so much :-) ):
- Uses appropriate #defines for types rather than "int".
- No longer allocates C structures to pass info from the .c to the .xs
- Implements the swapping a comment said should be done.
- No longer keeps track of all matches if the user only wants one.
- Uses a more efficient means of extracting multiple matches from UTF8=1 strings.
- No longer warns for bad UTF8=1 strings (I think). It used to warn
- multiple times.
- Uses safer utf8n_to_uvchr instead of utf8_to_uvchr
Changes for version 1.0_9
- optional min argument
- spellchecking in POD
Changes for version 1.0_10
- new ppport.h
- use perl's malloc & friends
- small performance improvement
- initial support for UTF8 (thanks Ikegami)
- String::LCSS_XS - Find The Longest Common Substring of Two Strings.