Changes for version 0.9.3 - 2008-09-26
- leading/trailing spaces in default NUMBER regex allowed
- coldef_strategy: suffix _MUST_MATCH_ALL now defines whether the specified type must match all cells in a column (or at least one).
- ltpretty: howtos for vim and emacs
- EXTRA_ROW_HEIGHT. now NYC theme looks better
- API change: * DEFAULT renamed to DEFAULT_COL
- DEFAULT_X renamed to DEFAULT_COL_X
- IS_A_NUMBER renamed to NUMBER
- IS_LONG renamed to LONG and is now a regular expression
- Sorry, I think it is the last big change before 1.0. It was necessary because I will add the functionality to define column types (like NUMBER and LONG) and this needs a cleaner interface.
- Bugfix: first column always left-justified
- a few more tests
- LaTeX::Table - Perl extension for the automatic generation of LaTeX tables.