Changes for version 0.39
- Split commit_node out into OpenGuides.pm in preparation for spam filter Added option of using Plucene for searching. If you want to do this (and it is recommended over the default of Search::InvertedIndex) you will need to do two things:
- either delete your old indexes (they're just files in the index directory) or use a different index directory
- reindex your entire wiki (see reindex.pl in the examples/ directory of this distribution)
- OpenGuides - A complete web application for managing a collaboratively-written guide to a city or town.
- OpenGuides::CGI - An OpenGuides helper for CGI-related things.
- OpenGuides::RDF - An OpenGuides plugin to output RDF/XML.
- OpenGuides::SuperSearch - Search form generation and processing for OpenGuides.
- OpenGuides::Template - Do Template Toolkit related stuff for OpenGuides applications.
- OpenGuides::Utils - General utility methods for OpenGuides scripts.
- OpenGuides::Build in lib/OpenGuides/Build.pm